Thursday, March 10, 2011

Time for a shower....

No not me...I actually had a shower AND washed my hair today :) This might sound like a "duh" statement, but with 4 kids, a shower and hairwashing is a luxury!

No..no...It is time for a shower for a dear friend...a baby shower....which is my favorite kind! My best friend and I are hosting a shower at her house for a friend that has been so kind to host multiple showers for us in the past. It is so fun that we have the chance to re-pay her for her kindness and hospitality.

Here is the invite...



Isn't it cute??

She is having a baby boy in April and I can't wait to meet him!

It should be a great time and a fun way to spend a Saturday afternoon....full of friends and food.

I am off to work on decorations....everyone have a fun Friday and a GREAT weekend!

1 comment:

  1. And I cracked up because I thought...Shannon's kids isn't going to be named Olivia, then I was thinking she has another shower that she's doing...but then I realzied it's just a sample..sheesh!
    C U tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete