Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday's Tid Bits

Today was a work day for me...so this will be a quick post...this momma is tired :)

  • I woke up this morning at 7:15am....and realized that my lil' man was STILL fast asleep...12 hours folks...put it in the books :)
  • Actually...by the time I left for work at 8am...only one child was awake...my sweet little kids that are learning the art of "sleeping in"
  • I worked 8 1/2 hours today....and it felt great....I love having the opportunity to go to the office and work with numbers and people....
  • I am excited because ALL the kids seem to be un-sick :)
  • Due to the point above, the kiddos can go to MDO this week and Katelyn can go to dance!!! Yay for them....yay for me....it is wonderful!!
  • This evening was beautiful outside and we all headed outdoors for about 45 minutes and the kids burned off some energy!
  • I was lazy and we did sandwiches for dinner...and fruit...we will leave a homecooked meal for later this week :)
  • Friday night my brother's church is hosting a parents night out...and all four kids are going...and I think Kev and I might just go home and take a nap!
  • Katelyn and I sat down tonight and enjoyed a little technology...we watched a Bible lesson on-line through our church...and nothing is sweeter than hearing your child say "God made me for a reason."
  • JBF sale is going GREAT!! I made 597 tags...only was able to prep about 400 items...but I have sold 213 items!! So excited!
  • The boys all went to bed at 7:30p and Katelyn went down at 8:30p and now I am going to turn on The Biggest Loser and Teen Mom and fall asleep on the couch as I wait for the hubs to get home from work!

Have a great evening...and maybe tomorrow, I will have a better post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment