Monday, March 7, 2011

Just tagging along.....

Sooo....I have been drowning in clothes, toys and tags for the past 48 hours....and STILL not done...

In the next couple of weeks I will be participating in the local Just Between Friends sale to consign the kids gently used clothing...and let me just say...my kids have WAY WAY WAY to many clothes. Well...at least my daughter :)

Alright...wanted to come up for air for a brief second and say Happy Monday...hoping to get back to blogging tomorrow...but I also have 2 sick kids right now that are heading to the doctor tomorrow. So that means 2 things....1)they are both not happy campers and want mommy to hold them ALOT (which is nice because I never get the chance anymore...although I hate that they don't feel well) and 2)I will have another 2 sick kids due to the germ infested house...doesn't matter how much I Lysol....it always gets passed around.

Well...have a fabulous evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment