Tuesday, March 15, 2011

We love our Veggies....

****Edit - finally figured out how to fix video for full screen...that way you can see ALL three kids ;)
Veggie Tales that is....

A day in the life of the Guy family is usually pretty hectic...it is full of smiles, tears, laughs, timeouts, boo boos, frustration, cartoons and lots of playing.

The twins and Katelyn are 19 months apart...and they have already have found a certain entertainment value in annoying one another...so Katelyn will come to me to tattle tale and the boys come to me and point at her and say "sissy" as if to tattle tale on her.

There are days I feel as though, my purpose was to stay home and hang out with these kiddos and nothing seems to phase me....but there are those days that I wonder to myself, "FOUR KIDS...WHOA!" and I feel defeated.

Then I realize...it is never perfect and that is ok...and when the tears start a rolling these days and it seems as there is nothing I can do...I simply say Veggie Tales and all kids forget whatever was bothering them and turn their attention to the show...and my favorite parts of this are 1) This is a great show and helps kiddos understand stories from the Bible and 2) the opening number :)



Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment