Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Baby Rogaine?

So this week has been relatively uneventful. I did venture out yesterday to take all four kids to the mall. Are you thinking I am crazy?? Well...I am...I did have my mom with me, however, it took us 27 minutes to load up...and then about 20 minutes to get us all unloaded.

We had 4 kids, 2 strollers, lots of toys, peanut butter crackers coming out of our ears, coats, hats and a huge diaper bag. It was interesting to say the least...3 of the 4 kids were angels...so 75% in my book is pretty much perfect. Carter was not in the mood for the mall and he decided to let everyone know. I am sure I was getting looks from everyone, luckily for me, I don't even notice it anymore LOL.

We got home and we were all tired and ready for bed. Too bad it was only 4pm...so I sucked it up and we ate a great dinner (Thanks Mom!) and played and laughed and everyone went to bed. As sweet lil' Austin fell asleep before his last bottle I noticed this...


(forgive it being sideways....uploading a pic on blogger tonight is frustrating me...arg)

But do you notice my poor child's balding head LOL....All of my kids went through this from laying on their backs before learning to roll over...however, Austin has this long hair under the bald spot. Cracks me up! Now I am wondering if he will end up losing it all...will it come back brown (please please please) or blonde? I have 2 blondes and a brunette now, although Carter has some serious highlights coming through...but come on...I would like once for someone to look at one of my children and say, "_______ looks JUST like you!". We will see!!

Alright...that's all I got...maybe tomorrow something crazy will happen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment