Thursday, January 20, 2011

I am.....

I Am...a mother of four children.


I Want...to get through all my laundry today....


I Have...been blessed with two amazing parents


I Wish...I knew what I was doing when it came to this parenting thing LOL....taking it a day at a time


I Hate...feeling insecure


I Fear...something bad happening to one of my children


I Hear...Dora, and the sweet sound of 4 stuffy noses :)


I Search...for clothes in my closet that will fit me right now...I usually settle with comfy pants :)


I Wonder...what life will be like in a year


I Regret...that I get caught up in chores at times and don't enjoy the small moments with my children


I Love...the Lord and the sweet family he has blessed me with


I Ache...when I hear of people hurting and dealing with sorrow


I Always...have a messy house!


I Usually...wear contacts, however I have been wearing my glasses alot more now


I Am Not...the best friend, child, sister, wife or mother...but I sure do try :)


I Dance...with my daughter :)


I Sing...ABC's, Itsy Bitsy spider, Old McDonald on a daily basis


I Never...have it all together.


I Rarely...get all dressed up anymore...I kinda miss it!


I Cry...at sports movies.


I Am Not Always...on time these days...and I always used to be early.


I Lose...jewelry my husband gives to me...REALLY bad habit I need to break!


I'm Confused...as to why cell phones cost so much!!


I Need...to be content with what I have and not have a "grass is greener" complex.


I Should...get out more.


Who Are You?
I borrowed this fun idea from a blog I follow, Sizzlin Savages! Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Girl! Love your blog and your family is so cute~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u are the best friend, mom, daughter! I bet everyone things soo.. esp your kids! LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole - Thank you!

    Em - You are too sweet :) See you this weekend??

    ReplyDelete