Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Tiny Dancer

Here she is....my tiny dancer....



Cute, huh? Here's another...a natural born performer....



Ready to go for her first day of dance...not even a littler nervous...just ready to dance!



Her precious lil' class...



Something I am really looking forward to in 2011 in KK's first dance recital. She started in September as the youngest in the class and she has received many compliments from her dance teacher at what a good listener she is and she is really enjoying it!

I am not going to lie....I think having a daughter is so much FUN!! From the time she was born I have played dress up with cute clothes and fun bows. One of my favorite things to do now is blow dry her hair. Crazy? I know...but nothing is better than the hair dryer, some product, and a round brush...for my 3 year old LOL. She loves it too! She is such a girly girl...but at the same time will sit down and watch a football game with her daddy (or any sport for that matter) which just brings a smile to his face.

I do, however, already see signs that her and I will butt heads as she gets older...the eye roll, the sassiness and her love for a good arguement are all reasons that she will be grounded and unhappy with mom in the future. I am ok with this...because the sweet smiles, the unexpected hugs and the willingness to help anytime are the things I will remember. I love having a daughter!

This is our first week back to dance in the new year and Katelyn couldn't be more excited. She has spent most of the evening dancing around the living room and practicing her first position. We also watched Paula Abdul's dance show, which she loved. She is a ballerina at heart right now and I love seeing her do something she loves. Countdown to her first recital in May...I can't wait to post pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment