Friday, January 7, 2011

I love me some reality TV....

One of my guilty pleasures is Teen Mom....and I am getting excited for Tuesday because the NEW season of Teen Mom begins!! See trailer below...



Like, WHOA! I have been wanting to see what happened to Leah (she had twins girls) and Corey...I cannot imagine being a teen mom. It has been such a transition for me and I had my first at 26. So when I saw the episode of Leah being 17 years old and having twins....well, I certainly empathisized!!! The time, the money, the stress on a relationship that having multiples can do to a person...and then on top of that be 17....it would be so hard.

So, please don't judge me...I can be a reality TV junky...(glad no one can see my DVR). It is nice to have something to watching during those late night feedings :)

Well...I have many more reality shows that I love...but that is for another time...I do believe my 4 kiddos are getting up from naptime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment