Friday, January 21, 2011

Conversations with a 3-year old

Well it is Sunday...and I am wigged ....I mean WORN out...I will explain tomorrow LOL...but anyway, I was out of town this weekend so she stayed with my parents and it was SOOOOO GOOOOOD to come home and see her smiling face and hear what she had to say. Kids will say anything...and I love it!

So I decided I would post some of the best things I hear from my precious KK...she makes me laugh on a daily basis.




Real life examples...

In the Car.....

KK: "Mom....Mom...MOM!!" (said all 3 in a matter of a second)
Me: "Yes KK..."
KK: "There is a GIANT bugger in my nose"
Me: "Really? Well..."
KK: "Don't worry mom...I got it out"

(minutes later while on the phone with her dad...I had told him what she had said...and so he asks her what she did with it...she laughs and tells him she wiped it on her carseat...NICE...)

Not much of a shopper...in a store at the mall

Sales Girl: "Everything ok in there..."
Me: "Yes, thank you" (door opens) "Do you have a necklace that would look good with this?"
Sales Girl: "Yes...I can grab you a few options to try on"
KK: (with a roll of the eye) "MMMMOOOOMMMM....are we going to have to close the store down??"

At home....

Me: "Bryce....come here....I have to wipe your nose"...."Bryce...Bryce...your nose!!!"
Bryce: nothing....just runs off
KK: "Mom...he FEARS the Kleenex"

About to leave the house...such a DIVA
KK: "Mom...I just need to pick out a few bracelets and then I will be there to get my hair done...just give me a few minutes"

Sitting in my bathroom....she had to go pee pee...
Dad standing there....waiting...


KK: "Dad...the bathroom needs to be green...."
Kev: "Well, the other bathroom is green..."
KK: "No Dad...THIS bathroom needs to be green...and you really need to decorate...it's so boring"

Really!?! She is refering to the masterbath...and it is true...it needs a makeover...but where does she get this stuff! But my favorite will always be..."I love you..." it just sounds so sweet with her little voice...love that girl!!

Good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment