Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tomorrow can't be Thursday...can it??

Okay...so this week has FLOWN BY!

I was out of town for a bachelorette party this past weekend and I can't believe I haven't even blogged about the fun we had...I will.

But since returning...I feel like someone pressed my "GO" button and it has not been turned off!! Monday always flies by and then I worked good ol' 8-5 yesterday and today....so by the time I get home and squeeze in playtime, dinner, bath and bedtime....then some laundry and cleaning....I am worn out...so I have been so lazy that I haven't even felt like getting online!! Crazy, I know :)

But I will resume regular duty tomorrow...the kids head to MDO and Austin and I are headed to Target, Hobby Lobby and I am getting my hair cut (yay yay yay....it is much needed!!!)

I must add in the best part of today though....when I got home and walked into our bedroom...I found a envelope with my name on it...and it said "just because"....and inside...a gift certificate to the spa for a mani & pedi!!! What a great hubs :) It has been 19 months since I have had either....so this will be a real treat!! Double points for him tonight!!

Well...until tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment