Monday, January 17, 2011

Ramblings from the weekend....

Well....It is Monday...well actually Monday is almost gone! We had a great weekend....the weather in January here in Oklahoma is a little all over the place. So on Saturday we finally broke the cabin fever and headed outside. We had a blast with all the kiddos (sans Austin...he decided he would rather nap!)

Making sure everything was ready to go


Helping a brother out...


I think someone is going the wrong way


Katelyn doing a little manual labor


Our little homemaker


Sweet Sutton girl enjoying the day


"No brother....don't eat dirt!"





My precious kiddos





So it was a wonderful Saturday...which led into a wonderful Sunday. Church with the kiddos and then home to hang out with Grandma Peggy and Grandpa Ronnie. Then of course KK headed down to Granny and Papa's house and we headed to Sam's. Once we got home and all the boys went to bed, I settled into the couch with one of these...

I have an obsession with these currently...


and turned on



I didn't make it through it...of course I fell asleep...but I did enjoy looking at all the pretty dresses. This post has been picture overload so I will refrain from showing all the beautiful stars that were on last night....you can catch it on pretty much any website right now...but I will leave you with my favorite...



How I love Carrie Underwood and she looked absolutely amazing...so pretty and sparkly!!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I need one of those blast right now!!! I'm having one of those days!! I just read that article u posted!! It made me feel better!!! Love u!! We must come visit u guys soon!!! Love u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...please come visit soon...however, I am planning a trip to Tulsa with Austin for his 3 month pics...maybe we can grab lunch that day??? Love you!!

    ReplyDelete