Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goodbye 2010 - Hello 2011

UPDATE!!

*****Finally got a picture of my lil' man from the NYE festivities!*****

So it is New Years Day! Full of family, football and laundry for me!

Had a perfect NYE evening with the hubs. Mexican food for dinner, a margarita and lots of good conversation. Nothing like laughing with your husband.

We both looked back at the past year....our marriage, our family of 5 and that in the year of 2010 we would become a family of 6....leaving old jobs and welcoming new jobs....then an even harder job, the decision to stay home with my kiddos. Financial struggle, emotional defeats and still coming out with a smile and each other. God is good and I feel that our relationship with him will be in the front seat of 2011.

It was a very low-key evening and I couldn't have asked for more. The kids brought in the New Year with my parents (excuse the terrible picture quality...from my father's phone)



Obviously party animals :) (note - Austin had turned in for the evening...so he is absent in our photo...he had already WAY too much milk LOL)

My lil' man....


Here is to 2011....a year full of life lessons to come!

2 comments: